Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Question to be answered...

So, I know no one has asked to know what Kanani did to me, but, I'll tell you anyway! Also, this is where Caleb and I meet! :D

So, I was SO excited! I was at the Hot Chocolate shop with Chrissa, and she was beaming with joy! She was telling me how she and her boyfriend met a few hours ago! I felt happy for her. Okay, here's MY romance now!

So, as we were sipping our piping hot Hot Chocolate, there was this cute guy that had caught my eye. He was sitting alone, and I knew his name. His name was Caleb, and he's in my science and math class. He's REALLY good at math! :D

So, he grabs his phone out of his pocket and texts someone. It had piqued my interest, so I leaned over a bit to see who he was texting. I couldn't tell.

A few seconds after he put his phone away, I heard my phone ring. I got a text! So, I opened up my phone, and he had texted me!

It said:

hey, lily! so i saw that you wer staring at me. do u like me? i like you if thats the case. so, do you want 2 go to the danc this friday? :)

I texted him back:

sure! I would love to go! oh, and for the record, i DO have a crush on you! ;)

He texted back:

cool! this is our 1st danc! SWEET! :D

I concluded the conversation:

ikr! c ya there! ;D


I smiled shyly and walked out. Chrissa and I were flipping out in the lobby! CALEB ASKED ME OUT!!! :D

"Hey, Lily!" Kanani's familiar voice beamed.
"Hi, Kanani! What's up?"
"The air."
"Ha ha. No really, what's happening?"
"Well, I have BIG news for you!"
"WHAT IS IT?!?!" I questioned excitedly.
"I convinced Tyler to come to AGPPA so he could see you again!" Kanani let it ALL out!
"You WHAT?!?!" WHAT?!?!
"I know, right? Isn't it AWESOME?!?!"
"NO IT'S NOT AWESOME! I JUST GOT HOOKED UP WITH A DIFFERENT GUY, AND YOU CALLED MY OLD BOYFRIEND?!?!"
"Well, you were talking about how much you missed him, so I convinced him to come here! He'll be here JUST in time for the dance, so he can take you!" Kanani wasn't catching on.
"TYLER AND I ARE THROUGH! I'M WITH CALEB NOW!!!" I screamed at Kanani. I was drawing attention, and roughly twenty students and two teachers were watching.

"Why aren't you excited?"
"YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE!!!" I quickly stormed out of the room. Hot tears were streaming down my face, and I didn't even bother to wait for the tour bus to take me back to my beach house. I walked the whole two miles back to the beach. In fact, one could say I jogged; or even ran!

I just went home and flopped on my bed. I threw my stuff in my blue duffel bag. I stormed over to Kirsten.

"Take me home." I said.
"But... this IS your home."

My face went chalk white. I dropped my duffel bag. I was frozen.

What about Miranda?

~Lily

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh, that's too bad! You and your sisters and Caleb could come and live at Rose Valley School. My dolls really want you to come! Will you dolls please come? Hannah

Miranda said...

Well, I don't know yet... my dolls JUST switched schools, so I don't think they want to moe yet. They're still adjusting, you know!!! :D