Friday, November 26, 2010

My dream

Last night, I had a dream(hey, you recognize those words? :D) it was weird, apparently, it was a teen romance novel type dream. In my case, we never got together, but he loved me like crazy. It was weird because it involved a cruise ship, tiny vegetables, a Nintendo ds game, a show called the Rugrats (if you are at least ten, and used to watch nickelodeon, you know what I'm talking about.) and a LOT of drawings. I will tell the story in another post, since it's really long... Well, I hope you read it ! Just so you know, I didn't make ANY part of it up, so this REALLY is the dream I had last night!!! ;)

I warned you!!!

2 comments:

Clickorice said...

Oh boy, we're excited to see what the dream is! Please write it out soon! :D

Phoebe said...

I love the Rugrats! Mmmmmmm. . . tiny vegetables!