Friday, November 12, 2010

My day... Finally.

My day actually SUCKED! I got yelled at by the principal for "tattling" on Sonali when she angrily ripped my folder in half. I, for the first time EVER, failed a test that I forgot was today(I thought it was tomorrow!) My dad screeched at me for failing the test, and I couldn't figure out why I wasn't allowed to go play with Lanie, and it was 'apparently' because I was last playing with worms with her, and a worm hitched a ride on my shoulder into the house, and chewed a hole in ALL our foods boxes. I'm very po'd at the world right now, so HELP ME!!! >:(

-Lily Ranae Tazo

5 comments:

Chrissa Maxwell said...

aww I'm sorry about your folder :(
sometimes life can suck and you're mad at everything, trust me. I know.


<3Chrissa

Miranda said...

Yeah, I know. I was just VERY mad at Sonali, and in the fuss, I may have stretched the truth a little incredibly so...

Clickorice said...

Aww, that sounds terrible! (Hi, my name is Chelsea by the way; my sister Laura is sitting beside me and watching me type!) Sometimes, when life gets rough, you just have to ride on through it!

My friend Lanie(what a coincidence! xD) would probably say that it wasn't a worm who chewed into your food boxes, but a mouse or squirrel of some sort! Maybe you have mice? :o

Miranda said...

We don't have any mice, but I wish we did. Miranda loves rodents, and rodent like animals, so she would want it as a pet! *Miranda walks in* HEY! I KNOW THAT WILD ANIMALS AREN'T PETS! Then explain your bunny. Well, uh, ..., DON'T MENTION THAT! *Miranda runs off in anguish, and to ruin my room* By the way, I like your blog!!! :)

Emily said...

I am so sorry It's emily here. My sisters wouldn't let me help decorate the tree cause I"m the new girl. weep! weep! weep!