Saturday, January 15, 2011

Girl and her dog.

She was relaxing in her comfort spot earlier today, just spending quality time with her pet Honey. She just stared out the window, remembering all the great things she did in 2010. She went outside, played in the snow, threw the best holiday party, and so forth.
Later, she decided to read a book to her best friend.
"I'm bored reading this book! You don't care about cats, do ya Honey?" The girl exclaimed.
"I'll go get a different thing to read, instead." She beamed.
As she set her book down, she began to think about what she'll get from her library.
"Oh, Honey! I do adore spending time with you, but I must get up!" She described.
"Run along now, I need to get out of this blanket!" She announced
"There!" she exclaimed.
She started to throw the covers off, and began to sit up in preparation for standing.
"Now, Honey. I need you to stay here while I fetch something more to your liking for me to read to you." She explained.
She was a little skeptical about leaving her beloved pet behind, but she trusted her.
A while has passed, and she returned to the sight of her dog sitting there, eagerly awaiting her return. She was carrying a magazine, too.
"I'm glad I'm back, Honey, but I need to get the quilt back over me!" she explained.
The magazine she chose was the American Girl November/December issue from 2007.
"Okay, Honey! You can climb back up, now!" Afterwards, she whistled.
"Ah... This is how I wish I could spend everyday with my sweet, sweet little Honey." she exclaimed

"Aw... , I love you too, Honey. I love you too." She whispered as they stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the last picture!So cute!

Miranda said...

Thanks! :D

~Lily