Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello again, my fellow colleagues!

I am sad. I am not going to be going to my exclusive private school anymore. I am going to.......................................
......................................................................
......................................................................
......................................................................
Canada. Yep, I'm moving to CANADA. Oh, woe is me. I would rather live here, but my dad found a great job there as a pharmacist. Yeah, so he'll take the job, be an intern for awhile, and he'll be studying at the University of Saskatchewan. Miranda has a backpack from there. She'll be going there one day, and I hope I see her. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?! I don't know what school I will be going to, AND, I don't know ANYONE! help! :(


-Lily Tazo. :(

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

OMJ! Miranda, are you REALLY moving to Canada???

Miranda said...

No, Lily is in her blog story! Sorry about the misconception. Miranda would've posted on her blog if she were moving to Canada. If you remember, and for people who don't know, Miranda is Canadian, and she would LOVE to go to Canada.

Miranda said...

Oh, and Lily's dad found another job as a bank teller where they live, so she's NOT moving!!! :D/:)/;)/:0