Monday, January 3, 2011

My new life at AGPPA Part four

I took into consideration that there were bunk beds. It suddenly hit me: I know what I'm going to do!



Meanwhile, Sonali and Kanani were arguing.

"Why can't I have THAT bunk? It's just the same as the others!" Kanani argued.

"Well, if it's 'just the same as the others,' then take THAT bunk. I like the sheets on this bunk MUCH better than those Hot pink ones." Sonali retorted.

"Yes, but Kirsten already has a bunk on that bunk bed, and Lily and I BOTH want to share a bunk bed! So YOU go to THAT bunk. OVER. THERE!"

"UGGHHH! YOU'RE SO DIFFICULT!!!" Sonali complained. She trudged over to the other bunk bed, and threw her pink suitcase on it. Sonali was defeated! Kanani, who will one day be Sonali's older cousin; had won.

The sheets on this bunk bed were an ocean blue, and they complimented both of our eyes. As I found out over the summer, most dolls look good in ocean blue. Oh, and while I'm at it, I learned nothing. I had forgotten what I was going to do. That sucks.

"All students attending AGPPA please report to the campus. That'll be all." A lady with a southern accent spoke into the intercom. Oh, and like my old school, boys attend here too. Good for dating.

"Well, that's us! Well, I'm going to be a student teacher there, so I guess that's YOU, not ME." Kirsten announced.

"So, do you think the school will be like our old school, Lanie?" I asked.

"Maybe. It still has boys, but I don't think I'll recognize anyone else. Of course, some people still are the same dolls. One doll I know without personally meeting is Chrissa."

"THE Chrissa?!?! The one who writes Chrissa my Love?!?" That's one of my FAVORITE blogs!

"Yup. Oh, and there's also Sonali, Prudence, Charity, and Chrissa's other sisters. Oh, and Rebbecca, Julie, Julia, and Elizabeth go there, too."

"OH MY JELLY!!!"

We walked over there, but halway through, we found a campus bus that takes students to and from there beach houses. Sweetness.

"Hi, I'm Rose. I just came here from Oklahoma. Where are you from?" This girl, apparently named Rose, asked me.

"My name is Lily, and I'm not allowed by my owner to say where I'm from."

"Oh. Well, at least you have an owner. I came here because AG might turn me into a GOTY." Rose replied.

Wow. I'm seeing a possible future GOTY! IN ACTION! I MAY be part of her life in her book! SWEET!

Rose had curly strawberry blond hair and grey blue eyes. I have to admit, she looks pretty nice.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah, his names Noan. He's from Sweden. He's ALSO a foreign exchange student." Rose explained.

Wow. This school is DIVERSE!

"Who're you?!" Sonali asked this boy.

"I'm Nathan, I'm from New Hampshire. Who are you?"

"My name is Sonali, and, I don't really want to go here."

"Oh. Well, I like your hair. It's REALLY long and pretty." Nathan told Sonali.

"Wow, um, thanks. I like your eyes, I have a thing for blue-grey."

Will Sonali have a boyfriend?!?! Lucky. I feel sorry for Nathan. He's into SONALI.

~Lily

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

hahaha! I feel sorry for Nathan, too! Rose would be a great GOTY.