Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My new life at AGPPA Part one.

"Lily, hurry up! the plane leaves in two hours!" Kirsten screeched at me. Really, three A.M. seems a little excessive for a 12 year old doll to get up in the morning, don't you think?



"I'll be down in five minutes! Yeesh!"

So, I learned last night that the school is across the country. California, actually! The plane leaves at five, so I'm 'late' according to Kirsten. Oh, and Kirsten is like my mom. She tells EVERYONE in the house what to do. It makes sense, though. She's the only one of us that can drive. Legally, that is!



"Lily, on the double! Everyone else in this house is eating breakfast! We're WAITING for YOU!"

"I'm just doing my hair! Give me a moment!"

"Do your hair on the plane!"

"But, then I won't look good for airport security!" That's me, for ya! Self-absorbed.

"Fine! But don't come crying to me when you're forced to eat a pop-tart before we leave!" Yeah, when Miranda went to California, she was late to breakfast, and her dad forced her to take a pop-tart. Then, she didn't finish it, so she put it in her carry-on bag. Her stuff then had cookies and cream goop on it.



"WE'RE LEAVING IN TWO MINUTES, LILY! HURRY UP!" You could hear Kirsten from the moon!



"FINE! I'LL COME DOWNSTAIRS!" My footsteps thumped down the stairs. I hope there are no six year old kids on the plane. I HATE little kids!



"ONE MIN- oh. here's your breakfast."

"Hey, Lily! Can you BELIEVE we're going to California?" Hollie bursted at me. I braced for a ramble of how excited she was.

"Hollie, have some more toast to eat in the car. You'll starve!"

"Yes, mother." Hollie complained. We call Kirsten 'mother,' because she acts like one.



"OH! EVERYONE IN THE CAR!"

"What about Sonali?" Gwen ALWAYS mentions important stuff at the last minute.

"I'm right here!" Sonali was eating breakfast with her Hello Kitty pajama's still on.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" Kirsten boomed.

"Eating!" Sonali yelled. Hehehe, this is funny!



"WE'RE GOING ON A PLANE TO CALIFORNIA! GET UP, GET DRESSED, AND GET IN THE CAR!!!!" Man, Kirsten was UPSET!



"Why? I'm not going to California!"

"ALL OF US ARE!"

"Oh crab!"



Poor Sonali. This is pathetic. Even for her! I don't even know if she packed her pink flower suitcase!



"READY!" How long was that? TWO SECONDS?!?!

"Wow, uh... Get in the car! We've got thirty seconds to get in the car, and drive away! Our flight leaves at five!"

Man, and on New Years Eve, too. Well, school re-starts on Monday, so this makes sense. Well, the next time you hear from me, I'll be at the airport! Toodles!

2 comments:

Caelen said...

LOL this post was pretty funny.
Can you visit my blog and follow on my blog too?

Miranda said...

Thanks, Caelen12! And I DID follow your blog; it looks really cool!