Saturday, December 18, 2010

YESSS!

THERE ARE FINALLY PRESENTS UNDER THE TREE!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!! I am SOOOO happy! But, my present is tiny. :( Sonali and Lanie have bigger presents than me. How could SONALI have a BIGGER present than ME?!?! I'm Miranda's favorite doll(I'm worried if that will still be the same when Maria comes) Well, at least the presents have bows in my size! What should I do now? Wait. One word. Sabatoge.

Chrissa is getting an ipod(I helped pick it out) Miranda wants an ipod (key word, WANTS. She wants an ipod touch) Felicity doesn't want anything, just an orange. Elizabeth wants a new sister, Kirsten wants a cook book, Gwen wants a new quilt(she'll get it with that new quilt book Miranda's getting for Christmas. (She peeks, a LOTTTT...) Chrissa wants new fabric, and that should be it!

Miranda wants an ipod touch for the games. Her friend has an app. called the moron test, and she LOVES it! I hope she gets it! Really, she WANTS IT! Help me. She talks about it all the time! I'm her favorite doll, so she ALWAYS talks to me about it!!! :( I'M GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!

-P.L.H.(Peace love and hugs) Lily Tazo ;)

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

How fun! Good things can come in small packages, keep that in mind, Lily. Everybody in Creekwater is a procrastonator. Our party is Tuesday and we still have lots of gifts to wrap, lots of gifts to GET, and plenty of outfits to complete.
Merry Christmas!
~Christina (Phoebe's best doll)