Monday, December 27, 2010

My Christmas present! And misc.

Notice, the one exclamation mark. Not three, but one. Well, I got some crystal earrings, and they go with my Christmas dress! Woo! But, I wanted a sister. We got her on the twentieth, Phoebe's birthday, but... She's Gwen's sister. Not mine. Gwen's. They DO look a LOT alike, but... Gwen already HAS a family! She has Kirsten and Elizabeth! Of course, they ADOPTED Gwen, but still! Now to entirely change the subject.

I am now going to have to pack my bags. I'm going to AGPPA now. All my sisters are going there too. Even Sonali. Chrissa should be happy! So, I don't know what it'll be like! We have a group of talented dolls, but Gwen is EXTREMELY shy! Really, she ran away from me when I moved here a year ago, because she used to think EVERYONE was a serial killer! Well, NOW she doesn't! Well, enough of that! So, I can't BELIEVE I'm switching schools! In the MIDDLE of the school year! What about my boyfriend, Tyler? And my friend Katelyn? Will they miss me? Will I miss them? What will happen?! ARGH!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Miranda!

This is Anne from AG Friends! Here is the answer to your question. :)
Just right click the award with your mouse and click save picture as. Then a window will come up and you hit the save button on your computer. Then go to your blog and click design.(You have to sign in with your account first.) Click the gadget button and choose picture. Then upload the picture. After that, save your changes and your award should appear on your blog! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! :)

~Anne

Miranda said...

Thanks, Anne! I'm still a little fuzy on how blogs work and all, so I appreciate your help!!! :D