Saturday, July 2, 2011

Yup, I need to catch up on a lot of things...

Alright. Just face it. You're probably looking at the blog title on your blogger dashboard and wondering, "Who the heck is this!?! Did I follow this blog?!?" Well, if that's the case, then apparently, yes, you did. A s all of you know, we have our eleventh family member, Willow Pine, Lanie's twin, and the ceremonial doing of work to save money has commenced for the next doll already! Also, we have a YouTube, it really sucks, so try NOT to laugh at our videos, if you can. :) I kind of don't know where I left off, but I'll just say THIS: I'm not sure if I'm still Miranda's favourite. It may be Willow now. D:

Shocking. But, Willow's nice, when she's not being stuck up... Well, I'm going... Goodbye, but not forever. Just for this post.

~Lily

No comments: