Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wow, talk about LAZY!!!

I think I'm officially the laziness QUEEN!! XD Yeah, you see, I had to study for finals, and do projects, and other school crap like that... I was busy all right! School ended on Thursday, our school dance was cancelled, :( Willow's going to be HERE in two weeks, and Miranda has declared that now that she has her favorite book EVER all to herself(the Wind in the Willows), she will read it continuously all summer long. :)

I went shopping with Chrissa and Sonali yesterday because they wanted fashion help(Sonali?!?! HELP?!!??!) and I took them EVERYWHERE. I got ice cream with Lanie afterwards. :) I started summer off amazingly. :D

Oh, and remember back in March when Gwen said we were going to have a super late birthday party for her when we plant flowers? Well, that party was MONDAY!! :D Sonali was so terrible at it, it was laughable! XD

Actually, that's about it.

~Lily

No comments: