Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Well...

OK, maybe I was a little bit exaggerating, but I really am being chased. By debt collectors. My mom did say having a credit card would be a bad idea... Also considering I ALWAYS want an advance on my allowance. I left home, and now they're after me. I think maybe I'll go find a spot under a bridge... I could change my name, go to a foster home, and have a wonderful life. Naw, too predictable. I'll move to Vietnam! I am like 1/8 Vietnamese... I don't know! If you have any good ideas... Never mind. The debt collectors know I have a blog. I want a camera REALLY bad, along with a laptop. Well, If any of you... Never mind! I forgot I have my cell phone that I can only use for emergencies! It takes pictures, too! well, I just push this button here, and I... Dang! I dropped it in the water! Aw! It's ruined! Well, if any of you know where I can find a cheap phone that works with Sprint, tell me! Well, I've taken refuge in a dumpster, and I smell very bad right now. Oh, and thank you for following me! I was excited to get my own blog, and I was wondering if anyone WOULD follow me, so thanks! Sorry this blog isn't as pretty as Miranda's blog, but at least this one has another update. Oh, and I will post every day, if I can. I'll probably find some time in between soccer and homework to blog. Or I could blog in the morning...

No comments: