Monday, September 27, 2010

My story begins

I can't talk right now. I'm being chased being chased some people who are trying to kill me while I'm in Washington D.C. As I'm running, I will tell you the beginning of how I got into this fix. So here goes,(Huff,... Huff). Well, it all started early yesterday morning. I was preparing to play my Flute as the entertainment for a party that night. I got a phone call from my mom saying,"Honey, you need to come home. RIGHT NOW! Our house is being attacked by people saying, 'you know where it is and who we are. We also know who you are, and where you are.' PLEASE come home, all you need to do is use bus pass to go to the stop sign across the street from our apartment building....EEEEKKKKKK!" For all I know, I may be an orphan. I'll tell you more later when I find a safe spot to rest for the night. Maybe a box in a dark alley, or a trash can on the other side of the street from my apartment building... I SERIOUSLY hope that they, whoever they are, don't find me. I don't know who they are, I don't know what they're talking about, and, overall, today was a blur.

No comments: